New Zealand offers a world-class education in a postcard-perfect environment. New Zealand has an excellent, centrally managed quality assurance system. The New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) requires that institutions are registered to enrol international students and ensures compliance with qualifications standards. It’s highly modern, safe, and prosperous, with boundless opportunity for people of all nationalities. All 8 of New Zealand’s universities rank in the Top 100 QS World University Rankings for 2017, with 39 subjects recognised in this list.
There are eight public universities in New Zealand, which offer degrees are teaching and research-based.
Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics
Courses are usually vocational and skills-based, ranging from certificate level through to bachelor degree and postgraduate level.
Private tertiary and Training Institutions
Offer professional certificates, diplomas and degrees in a diverse range of subjects. More than 800 such establishments are registered with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority.
- World Class Qualifications with global recognition
- English speaking country
- A vibrant economy, with good growth in jobs
- Offers Permanent Residency to qualified and eligible students
- Spouse can accompany student
- Post Study work Visa can extend upto 3 years
- Simple Application and visa process
- Part time work allowed during studies
- Information Technology
- Business Management
- Accounts and Finance
- Public Health Programs
- Sports and Exercise Science
- Teaching and Education
- Auckland University of Technology
- Eastern Institute of Technology
- Manukau Institute of Technology
- Otago Polytechnic
- Southern Institute of Technology
- Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
- Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki
- Auckland Institute of Studies
- Academic Colleges Group
- Pacific International Hotel Management School
- New Zealand School of Education Group